FAQWhat do your hair packages include? Expand
- I am so glad you asked! It includes any hair style on clean, dry hair.
- I always like to have a one on one phone consultation with you so I can answer any questions you have, get to know you and allow you to get to know me and my style a bit better. I also provide a customized timeline for your day of beauty along with a custom proposal to make sure all your needs are met.
- Yes! There isn’t a destination too far, I go where you call
- Trials are reserved for booked Bel Fiore Beauty brides. I will email you 3-4 months out from your wedding to book your trial. That is the perfect time because you are more to have your beauty vision decided on!
- You should arrive with clean dry hair with makeup on and a white top that is similar to your dress neckline so we can visualize what you will look like on wedding day
- A trial is a 90 minute long session to discuss in depth what your needs are in regards to your bridal hair. We will discuss hair ideas along with trying out as many styles as you’d like!
- Ultimately this depends on how many bellas are getting beauty. It takes 30 minutes per service for hair and makeup for your babes and for your bridal hair and makeup it’s 45 minutes per service.
- Preparing for your wedding day is key! Everyone loves glowing skin and shiny hair. I would recommend investing in a facial regimen and getting a deep conditioning mask for your hair. I am happy to recommend spas and hair masks to you!
- The Bel Fiore Beauty gift is my own special way of saying thank you for allowing me to be a small part of your big day. You chose me with great care to do your wedding day beauty and I want you to know you are appreciated. That being said it a SURPRISE so I’m not going to tell you what it is… you’ll have to wait til your wedding day!
- Send me an email at [email protected] or simply click the contact button below. I can’t wait to chat with you!